Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Exchange students

Hi guys,
an Exchange student is a secondary-school or college student who studies for a period, usually one year, at a foreign institution as part of a reciprocal program between two institutions or countries.

At CILC we have the pleasure to receive 3 exchange students from South Africa this year. They will study with us until dezember year and spend a week at the home of each students. They are here to learn how we live, our costumes, food, etc.

Their names are Simba Lion, Chima Marmoset and Imamu Hippo.
Let's read their introducions.

4 comments:

  1. hi teacher, how are you? i live in p.sul and my costumes is cheking e-mail,i food is banana,aplle,strowberry...ohh í´m sorry i´m late bye...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi teacher My name is Wallef,all right?
    I'll talk a little of what I like ..
    I like to play ball, listen to music and sleep ..
    ehhehehe ..
    Bye Bye..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi teacher, how are you ? My name is Vanessa.
    I live in Ceilândia. I like is go to the church, play video game,talk with my friends, and i love my family ! hehe.
    Bye .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi teacher,how are you?My name is ludmila.I live in Ceilândia.I like listen to music .I study at cef07 . I love my family.hehehe... bye bye

    ReplyDelete